Saturday, June 6, 2009

XVI: Susan


Susan Yaremshky. 23 years old. I grew up with her. Every month or two she comes over to cry on my shoulder. Which I don't mind, because a) she's a nice girl. I genuinely like her; and b) her legs go all the way down.

We may be inevitable.

Last Wednesday she arrived with a bottle of wine. "Hey Matthew," she grinned at me.

"Susan," I said. I fear I had a knowing look on my face, and that she saw it, and that she didn't mind. But I mind.

She came in and poured us each a glass.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inevitable?

Hi Matthew. :-)

-Susan

s$s said...

How embarrassing. But yeah, don't you think?

Hi Susan.

Jon Coutts said...

I'm still thinking about Clarke.

Anonymous said...

me too. that guy is awesome.

- clarke

Anonymous said...

Are we inevitable?

I'm coming to your place tonight. To talk.

-Susan

s$s said...

Clarke: You ARE awesome.

Susan: umm, okay. See you later. ?