Friday, July 31, 2009

XXVIII: A Secret


Here's a secret: I’ve been pissing on Mrs. Scurfield’s restaurant parking lot for years. In a corner near the garbage.

The restaurant is on my route back home from the Trees, and it’s become a bit of a custom to pee there. I do it almost every time I pass by after dark. I can't remember when it started.

Some places just make sense to you, so you build a sanctuary around them. The Trees bother me enough to surround them with ritual. And dreams. An entire life at the disposal of crooked branches.

I try to look these things in the face. I don’t always succeed.

This picture is of a billboard, also on my route home from the Trees, that was recently erected.

A great recent collection of Hafford images is available here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And a key to the programs success will be the development and implementation of an outreach and education campaign
to encourage participation in the CLASS program. This is where a program like Yeast Infection No
More can help. Katz helps clients find relief from
the pain without resorting to medications or invasive procedures.
, one of the chiropractors in Fayetteville, is pleased to announce the implementation
of programs for natural detoxification therapy. Yeast Infection
No More Book key formulation component is the 5 step system plan where not a single
thing held back.

Take a look at my web blog - megaupload disk aid 4.10